What is your favorite makeup brand?

I really like BECCA, Mayballine, and Urban Decay. What is one one of your favorite items in your favorite brand?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybelline is good. Anything by OPI is also good, but they chiefly do polishes and laquers. I like Loreal lipsticks and eyeshadows. I use a couple different types by them. I also like Revlon's products. Loreal makes really nice, high quality products.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 13

• NAKED, because i dont wear makeup :p

• I have a LORAC addiction. I absolutely love their eyeshadows. TheBalm is pretty cool too.

• I don't really have a favorite brand but for foundation I usually stick to Make Up For Ever or Clinique.

• Addicted to Urban Decay and Too Faced.

I love the whole Naked series. I use like four or five Naked products every day.

• I don't wear makeup - but I still buy Mac cosmetics - my sister uses it lol but yeah its really good.

• I barely wear makeup but I buy the cheapest brand in the store.

• All of my stuff is a mix of drugstore and more expensive stuff.

I've used Loreal mascara for forever. I swear it's the best.
    Nars cream blush.
    Origins for concealer.
    Clarins for powder.
    Prestige for kohl eyeliner.

Benefit Cosmetics has the best packaging, hands down.

I've never heard of Becca. Which products do you like?

• I love beccas foundation since they have a shade for literally every single skin tone. They also I have a light SPF tinted moisturizer that's great for the summer as well on every shade. Look them up online, you might like their stuff.:)

• I definitely will. I've been looking for a foundation that will actually match my skin tone and not irritate my skin. Thanks for the tip! :)

• Illamasqua and Bobbi Brown.

• Maybelline, l'oreal wet n wild and rimmel also jordana and milani are pretty good :D

• MAC
    Urban Decay
    Elf
    Clinique
    Shu uemura
    Benefit

Those are the only brands I use

• I usually buy the cheaper brands but when I can buy somethibg good I go for Revlon and Clinique

• MAC all the way forever. Love love love.

• I will elaborate. Mac eye shadows are incredible. I use them as eye shadows but some of the matte shades like omega and charcoal brown are excellent for filling in brows. The MAC lipsticks are also incredible and there is such a wide range. Their lip glasses are one of my favourites and also their blushes are awesome and so pretty. I have never tried their foundations but I would not recommend their mascaras. I'm still searching for the perfect mascara!

• Anastasia brow pencil

Milani eyeliner and blush and bronzer

Rimmel mascara