Choose 2: hot body/pretty face/brains?

If you had to choose only 2 features of a girl what would it be? ex: hot body and pretty face but is an airhead that lacks common sense OR pretty face with brains but obese with saggy/droopy boobs and butt OR hot body and brains but face is just unbearable.

• Hot body+pretty face
    0% (0)35% (7)24% (7)Vote
  • Pretty face+brains
    78% (7)55% (11)62% (18)Vote
  • Brains+hot body
    22% (2)10% (2)14% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• Option B. We can work on the body.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• A beautiful woman inside and out. Physical beauty and a sharp mind!

The body can be sculpted through excercise and is mostly beneath clothes anyway.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think she wants to know what is more preferable right now. Not if she got in shape a year later.

• I used to like brains, but those girls are more manipulative and conniving. Might as well be with a girl i can enjoy rather than one who's just going to lookat me in terms of what they can gain and how to get it.

0|0
    0|0
  • But it depends on how dumb they are because if their personality is still good but they are dumb then i would go with hot face/body. I could teach them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face is incredibly important, and so is the brain.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me its Personality above all. Pretty face and Body are Added Bonuses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Face and brain are the most important. I want a pretty girl with some common sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can lack common sense, but still be fairly intelligent. If that's what you mean, I go for A.

If you're saying A is genuinely stupid, then I don't go for any of them.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Pretty face and brains!

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty face and brains.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot body and pretty face

0|0
    0|0