Is it possible to for a girl to have a butt that is naturally as big as Kim Kardshain's?

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...100000578-997_634x903.jpg Is it possible for a girl too have a butt like that without implants/surgery?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I've seen and even know plenty of black women who have butts that big, naturally. Not even kidding. To me it looks odd and out of proportion but it's not like anyone can control how big or small their butt naturally is. I do wonder, though, how in the world you carry all of that around without getting tired and having to take a rest every 2 minutes. And that must really feel like a stack of pillows when you sleep on it.

xD

• I wonder if it does feel like pillows... I will take one for the team and investigate.

• xD You go do that and bring the report back.

• Will do, if I do not come back alive tell my family I love them.

What Girls Said 6

• lol ya, Kim K's butt is not all that big. I've seen Latinas and black girls walking around with butts just as big and even bigger than hers.

• Yes I used to have one that was bigger and better.

• Used to?

• I became depressed 7 years ago and was crying for 14 hours a day. After 4 month of this, I lost most of the natural muscles on my body.

• Yeah she showed an x-ray of her ass on an episode of the Kardashians one time so yeah her butt is real.

• ^ this, i saw this episode haha she prob does a LOT of squats or something

• She claims its because she's Armenian lol but she could be doing some squats too.

• I think my ass is the same size as hers lol :D

• Yes, it is very possible.

• yes i ahve seen bigger.

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure it's possible. There's a huge variety of body shapes out there. I'm sure there's someone out there with a similar if not bigger than Kim K's.

• Kim Kardashian and Butt? woah (what butt?) of course you can have a natural butt bugger than Kims but if your trying to grt a guy he shouldn't care about how big your a* is. (If your taken this doesn't apply)

• Yeah, it's definitely possible.

Also, check this out from that picture: http://i.imgur.com/zTJ6T11.jpg

lulz