To guys, do you ever wear cologne just to wear it?

As in you aren't going anywhere special. you just felt like wearing cologne and smelling nice for the day?

• Yes
  • No
  • im a girl and want to see results

Most Helpful Girl

• Since I'm not a guy, I know you don't really care about what I do, but I think it's fun to wear scents everyday! It makes me feel confident and happy :) And I love it when guys do as well! Of course there is such a thing as too much/too strong, but if it's a light scent girls love it on guys everyday! ;)

• got any faves on guys? :D

• hmmm... will have to check that one out. i wear curve myself. what do you think of that one?

• Yeah, that's a nice one, and certainly appropriate for daytime/everyday wear like you're talking about in this question :)

What Girls Said 3

• men who smell good in general are swoon-worthy.

• yes my cousin's always have some on - its not just guys girls do it too

• I think they do it all the time, but who knows, maybe they have a date.

What Guys Said 11

• I know some guys who always want to look and smell good. Some do it for themselves, some do it for others.

• No, but once I have acquired a mahogany desk and bookshelves full of books ask me again ;)

But I work in a hospital so it's really annoying when people have too much cologne or perfume on.

• i don't wear it unless i'm on a date. places like college and work, to me it just seems like you're trying too hard. in my experience, girls rather smell that "fresh out the shower smell" rather than the most expensive cologne. "trying" to get a girl's attention is harder than "getting" a girl's attention. if that makes sense. if it doesn't, then you have other stuff to work on.

• I just practice hygiene and actually want to smell nice and smell good to women who I happen to pass by so yes I wear cologne when ever I go outside my house. Avid user of old spice the original made in 1938.

Old spice if your grandfather hadn't had worn it you wouldn't exist.

• No, never, not me anyways. Only to weddings, funerals and special occasions or perhaps if I run out of deodorant.

• Yes, I like smelling something nice as i walk around.

• I usually wear it when going out. Some of the cheap cologne brands gimme headaches.

• Not really only on social occasions or when meeting up with a girl. But not really just to smell nice for the day, I'd rather spend my money on other things!

• Only wear it if I want to attract a lady

• yea, I actually like smelling good

• I almost always smell good