What are some good graduation hairstyles?

Can you give me some ideas for hairstyles for graduation.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I believe for a guy, a nice haircut would be a short hairstyle. A crew cut would be ideal if you are going to be outside. This will give a neat and discipled appearance. For a female, I believe a nice shoulder length hair with some slight curls on the bottom. Very pretty.

• A mohawk is a great graduation hair style. You've got the rest of your life for a more conservative hairstyle so why not let lose for your graduation.

What Girls Said 4

• You really can't do much with your hair since you wear a cap, I'm assuming there is a cap involved. I straighten my hair and pulled it back with bobbie pins. I've seen that with a lot of people and curled.

• In my opinion graduation calls for a simple hairstyle. If you have short hair, keep it down and perhaps use some product to smooth it down if your tends to be unruly. If your hair is long, a simple chignon or bun at the nape of neck can be very classy and elegant. And it will also not interfere with your graduation cap.

• Graduation hairstyles need to be highly formal. So, I would prefer to have either a short hair or a medium lengthen hairstyle. But do not really got for spikes. Do not even grow funks as these would definitely not give you a professional look :)

• If its long, big curls