Hi I have a big birthmark in between my boobs but do guys actually care if u have em? But am too fit for a girl?

Do guys really care about appearance? Because some guys just go for the sluts but it ain't worth it to me

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Its human nature for guys to care about appearence. In terms of your birth mark, im sure guys wouldn't care, or they would be thinking: lucky birthmark!

What Guys Said 5

• Hi I have a big birthmark in between my boobs but do guys actually care if u have em?

No, a birth mark is a birthmark, I personally don't care for tattoos though.

As for appearance, I'm attracted to girls that have a decent figure.

• Well if the guys don't like it then you will get a guy who will like your personality won't you?

• Well not just be cause of that but remember guys like boobs

• we will have to see a pic of it to say

What Girls Said 3

• -_- I think it is terrible that you refer to other women as sluts. And yes people care about appearance , males and females. It also depends on how big the birthmark is an on how it looks like in general. But chances are guys aren't going to care if your boobs are a nice size.

• K next time I will warn myself but tnx anyway

• Almost all people care about appearance on way or another

• Of course they care about appearance. But a guy would be stupid if he cared about a birthmark unless it looked seriously gross. And most birth marks don't, so. I have a small birth mark on one of my boobs, and some other ones near my boob area. The guy I'm currently seeing finds them cute for some reason.
    Also, not cool calling girls sluts like that.

• Ok I won't next tyme tnx anyway