Women wearing ties, YAY or NAY?

Women wearing ties, YAY or NAY? filling up space

www.pinterest.com/pagead/real-women-wear-ties/

• YAY :)
  • NAY :(

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• women wearing ties can be sexy as hell ;)

• I'm going to say, nay. It just doesn't really look right to me, not that it looks bad, but its just symbolized as something too masculine to me if that makes sense. Bow tie isn't as bad though.

• It doesn't do anything for me. I do like it when women wear those thin, small, silk scarves around their necks though. I think those are hot.

• I hate it! I absolutely hate it when girls wear ties! It's only acceptable if it is required for a school uniform. Please don't wear one.

• LOL!!! This is like women who wear "tighty whities" like men.

• I actually like women in well fitted button up shirts and ties.

• I do not like at all.

• doesn't bug me

• Depends some of these look good with the tie, others not so much.

• men wearing skirts?
    there's your answer

• sure why not

• Men wearing high heels, yay or nay?

The answer is the same to both questions. It's a no brainer. I get women trying to be more like men to feel powerful and all but it's not attractive. I feel embarrassed for them to be honest.

What Girls Said 17

• It's ok to wear a tie no matter you're a girl. It might be sexy. Take a look.
    i1.ytimg.com/vi/Owo7IDlVypo/maxresdefault.jpg
    www.denverwoman.com/0606/images/upfront2.jpg

• It looks good as long as they know how to rock it

• I put nay. unless trying to be seductive in some form. then, sure in the bedroom.

• Only if its required.

A tie shouldn't be worn casually ever. It makes you look like you were trying to pull that 'hipster' look, but failed.

• The only time I wore a tie was for highschool, wearing our uniform (shirt, tie, skirt). I think we have scarfs, etc so we don't really need ties.

• I will never wear a tie if I don't have to

• I personally don't mind the style, however... i don't think its something I would wear on the regular.

• not a fan of it personally for myself but I don't mind it on women when it comes to styling I guess.
    It depends on the LOOK of the outfit.
    Just don't wear it causally.

• Depends on the entire outfit and how well the outfit matches the one wearing it. It can look good though.

• Depends on the outfit.

• I think its ok, just as long as it goes with the outfit.

• Depends on the color and outfit.

• There should be a "eh.." section in your poll lol XD

• yeah i like them.

• Yay, go for it!

• I say YAY! Ties aren't even just for men. Its like saying only belts are for men. And asides from that, I disagree with the "the tie look is only allowed with school uniform" when there are actually other occupations where women can wear ties like entrepreneurs and attorneys.

• i personally love them, but then again i give very few shits (zero) about what guys like so if that's your goal...