Rate my looks. Honest girls only!! I'll give everyone a vote for responding?

I know girls are more attracted to personality but this is just for physical appearance. Rate from 0-10 and give me at least 1 feature you DO NOT like about me. Honest opinions only!! I do not care if you say I'm a 2/10 or 3/10. I'll give a vote for every girl that responds to this.

http://s24.postimg.org/9mmxl1eud/image.jpg

Keep them comin
Keep it comin
..
Just to be clear, the scale is 0-10 meaning 0 to 100% so think of it as a test grade. 75% is roughly average.
Rate me
Keep em coming
More opinions!
More more opinions!!
If you rate me, please state what the average is out of 10 before u rate.

So for example, if u think I am not attractive and I'm below average you might say:
If 5/10 is average, you are a 3/10.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're attractive. I can't judge fully as, I really need to know the person to give them an accurate rating. Therfore, I really don't believe in these things.. but, since you asked, I would say by your picture only: I would give you an 8.5/10

Though, I seriously don't believe in these things. If I knew you and you were a sweet guy, I would give you an east 9... and then seeing you build.. if you were taller than me, I would say a 10

• oh, and I don't mind the eyebrows as I really think... that should be a girl thing to trim eyebrows.. I would think it is weird for a guy to have perfectly shaped eyebrows.

• lol =) okay good lol

• Yea it is, but hey if this helps QA improve his looks & game then all the better. (:

What Girls Said 40

• I'd say 6/10. There's not really a "feature" I don't like, but I think you should give a full smile in your pictures. That would make you seem more approachable.

• You are a good looking guy, plus I love your hands.

One thing I may not like - the nose - I like a bigger nose on guys (but I get laughed at every time I say that to anyone, so I presume not a lot of people find that attractive)...
    Don't get me wrong, you're nose is cute too, but Adam Brody is where it's at for me. xD

• 6 to 7 I could rate you higher if u have a better haircut and if you smile with your teeth showing. You're good looking but not really my type of guy (I like guys with lighter hair color and baby face) Anyway this is about physical looks so no offense. I am not the type of girl who goes ofter a guy just because of the looks. I'm more into his personality and attitude.

• Well thank u for your opinion. Yeah this is just about the physical looks. What kind of haircut would look good on me?

• I don't really know about haircuts, but you could ask a hairdresser about that lol

• Just based on the picture, a 6-7. I probably could give a better assessment if your face was looking directly at the camera. Anyways, you have nice eyes and a nice 5 o'clock shadow. Personally, I don't like your eyebrows. They're too arched for my taste. If you trimmed them a bit and smoothed or styled your hair a bit, the overall look would be better.

• Thanks for your honest opinion. What kind of haircut do u like?

• 6 the hair cut and beard don't suit you also your eyebrows are very thick. Spike your hair and dress up a bit

• I'd say you're average.

Your sunglasses are very distracting by the way . Judging from your sunglasses, your style is probably the thing that I do not like about you. It's a turn off for me.

• 6/10, average looking. Maybe thin your eyebrows alittle and I think a v-neck would look good on you

• Not sure this is very healthy, but I would say 6.
    I like your eyes!
    Perhaps work on your shave and haircut? Teeth are also a bid deal, but we can't seem them...

• Rate 6 and honestly shave better your kinda scruffy. Lol thats it.

• I don't really like to rate... I don't rate girls but I will guys... I'd say a 7... there really isn't a feature I don't like... wouldn't change anything.

• 7/10. Your eyebrows are really bushy but your eyes are nice.

• 7-8/10 I would fix the eyebrows a little? But if your naturally hairy then its okay, I don't know what your whole body looks like

• Around a 6.

• 7. I think a different hairstyle would suit you better too, and I'm personally not into "hairy" guys. I know a couple chicks that are though.

• 6, 7 if you're six feet or taller.

• Gosh, rating looks is so ridiculous. You're not my type, so I'd say you look somewhat average. No feature actually stands out, so I can't really point it out. xD

• You are attractive:) I`d say an 8.

• I like more clean cut faces but you're not bad so 7

• Cute cute! 9!

• Wow I didn't actually realize this rating 9/10. Who are u and why are u not in my life

• 7 ish, maybe an 8

• you are nice.

one thing i dont like in that pic is your smile. i prefer a big grin rather than this. but honestly i think u got 6.5/10 or 7/19.

• You're a cutie <3 now give me your kik ;)

• Dude you look to young for me you look 14 XD. Still you are a cute kid so 8

• I would rate a 6. I hate the sunglasses. You have bushy eyebrows and you're not smiling.

• Ill give you A 5... Just the Beard coming in & the eyebrows through me off.

• i'm sorry but you are not my type so
    i cannot rate you

• Hmmm. I think u could still rate me. It would probably be just a low rating because I'm not your type

• I give you 9/10 :)
    You look masculine, you have a man's face and a cute smile
    You are sooo cute :)

• I don't like your eyebrows but you have a nice smile seem to be clean cut I would say 8 I would rate you at

• Thanks for your opinion. Yeah I don't really like my eyebrows either. I recently got them thinned

• you don't look persian :P i'd give you a 4 though.

• Very masculine and ruggedly handsome:-)

• More from Girls
    10

What Guys Said 8

• You have a nice 5'oclock shadow going on. Judging by your arms you have potential to be very muscular. You have nice colored skin. You have the good shape face. All you need is a cute hair style. Also buy lotsa sleeveless shirts.

• QA, XD! Damn these girls don't hold back. Personally I think you've a lot of potential just update your fashion sense & wardrobe, Workout, play sports, & do some bodybuilding I guess... (:

• Yeah I'm a guy but you seem alright to me dude.

• I give you a 7, but next time put it in poll form so its easier for everyone :)

• Pluck any streigh eyebrows if you got em, otherwise you're decent.

• probably a 7

• do i know you?

• You need some food in you bud