Do guys like women who wear perfume?

In a girls prespective, most women love men with a great perfume. It drives us crazy. I was wondering if guys notice a girl more with a nice scent as much as the females do.

• Yes. As I guy I do notice and LOVE it.
  • No not really.
  • I dont care.. I look for other qualities.

Most Helpful Girl

• Id say it depends on whether he likes the perfume or not, like I FINALLY found a scented lotion my bf likes lol But he doesn't seem to mind my perfume when I wear it, although one he though was too strong after I had just sprayed it.

What Guys Said 4

• Girls who wear perfume are more noticeable than girls who don't. There are other factors that play into whether a guy will like you or not, but perfume is very noticeable. I personally love to smell girls perfume.

• Most of the time when I notice it is when she smells from a mile away, which isn't really attractive and just looks silly.
    Other than that I don't pay much of attention to it.

• Yes. Most of the time when I notice it, it's far too over powering. But when a girl wheres a little bit, it's really nice.

• Usually when I notice it, it's too strong and give me a headache.

What Girls Said 0