Girls, what do you think about guys wearing your clothes?

The opposite of of a question I just answered about a girls wearing your clothes (guy). So what would you think, would their be any article of your clothing that you would find acceptable for a guy to wear or would non of your clothes be acceptable.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he really wanted to and could fit into my small clothes then why not. I mostly wear t-shirts, hoodies and hats anyway. It would be cute especially if it was one of my hats.

• It's cute, till it's your underwear than it's omg lol.

• It would also be very uncomfortable for them as well lol.

• Thanks for MH!

What Girls Said 24

• I don't think most guys would fit into my small clothes haha. But if he found a hoodie or something that he liked (and fit into), sure, why not. I think it would be cute.

• It would be cute unless is underwear than it LMAO funny. Though I did notice a guy once wearing his girlfriends shoes (sneakers).

• LOL yeah I don't want him to ruin my underwear...
      were his feet small or her feet big? Hahaha

• Yea, underwear is a no no, but a T-shirt and hoodie is fine in a pinch. Is feet where in between, but closer to the big side, must of been wearing them temporarily, cause he's was in the mens shoe section with his girl friend trying on shoes.

• I think my clothes would break

• Ehm that would be weird, i wouldn't like it. Except if it is a hat or beanie or donething

• I wear quite feminine clothes. Lots of skirts & dresses so it would be strange if a guy wanted to wear any of my clothes and I wouldn't like it. I'm the girl here :)

• Most guys can't fit in my clothes, so... unless he wears a size 2 in women's jeans and size small shirts lol

It's kinda weird to me, a guy wearing a girl's clothes. Unless it's like a big t-shirt she sleeps in and they share it or something.

• I'd probably tell them they look ridiculous. I'd rather not see a guy wearing a girls clothes seriously.

• My boyfriend could wear some of my clothes I wear lots of t shirts and zip up hoodies but I think it would be weird for him to wear some of my other garnets such as my dance leotard my yoga pants skinhead jeans and other such articles of clothing

• It would be creepy, it's ok for a girl to wear like a guys sweatshirt, especially if it's her boyfriends

• He could wear my mittens

• None of them would be acceptable.

• It's kind of gay! I mean, girls wear guys clothes bcause they're large and confirtable, ( by the way, what do guys think about it?) but i don't see the point in wearing smaller clothes!

• They never did and I wouldn't mind it if they did.

• No, I wouldn't really want my boyfriend to wear my clothes. I mean it would be kinda weird if he asked. I wear his shirts to bed a lot and he seems fine with it but I think thats kinda different then him wearing my clothes.

• I'm not into the idea of that at all.

• Uhh... No, I don't think my stuff will fit a guy >w<

• Nooooooo that's weird

• I feel like sweaters or Tshirts would be okay.

• None of my clothes would be acceptable for a guy to wear.

• no go!

• I would say none...I personally think a guy looks creepy with any girl clothes.

• Uhmmm weird

• No. Just no.

• If a guy could fit into my shirt or hoodie then I'd be okay with it but anything else seems weird.

• Well I mean, I wear t-shirts so... they're pretty co-ed.

Other than those though... nah, it'd be too weird.

My boyfriend can't wear any of my clothes lol he's 100 lbs heavier than me and 13 inches taller :D It'd look silly.

What Guys Said 3

• guys shouldn't wear girl clothes
    but i like when girls wear my clothes, especially my boxers. just the thought of her vagina against a spot where my dick was or will be gets my virgin dick hard. and when she wears one of my shirts that's too big for her, and nothing else... oh god, give me the strength not to take her right there

• 0|1
  • another double standard... women are encouraged to wear men's clothes whereas women's clothes are considered shameful...