How do you clean your bras? What's your method?

Ladies: How do you clean a majority of your bras? Washing machine? Hand wash? Garment bag in a washing machine?

What's your method?

• Washing machine
  • Washing machine in a lingerie bag
  • Hand wash
  • Hand was the expensive ones, machine wash the regular ones
  • Hand was the expensive ones, machine wash the regular ones in a lingerie bag

Most Helpful Girl

• I use a lettuce dryer (for lack of better words). It sounds weird but it works wonders on you delicates…. jus make sure to use a different on for lettuce.

What Guys Said 1

• My mom and sister uses the washing machine.

What Girls Said 5

• I usually just stuff them in a pillowcase and throw them in the washer. I don't put them in by themselves, because they get stretched out and lose their shape in the washer. I don't buy expensive bra's I don't notice any quality difference between the cheap or expensive ones.

• E. I always, no matter what, put them in a bag because sometimes they unhook and the hook can ruin other bras or clothes

• Throw them in the washer hang to dry.

• They go in the washing machine and then I let them drip dry as opposed to sending them through the dryer.

• I hand wash them