Piercings; turn on or turn off?

Are piercings in general hot or not?

If hot, where is the best place for a piercing and where is taking it too far?

For example, vagazzling... Thoughts?

• Turn On
  • Turn Off

Most Helpful Guy

• anywhere on the ears is fine. girls who can pull off nose rings are really sexy too. and i'm talking about a stud in the nostril not the bull ring through the septum or whatever its called. ONE lip piercing is hot. if a girl has a decent figure, bellybutton piercings are also hot. vagazzling i think would be a turn off for me. the first thing i would think would be "how many people do u show ur vag to in order to wanna get it pierced?" nipples too. i used to think tongue rings were really hot but it's sort of dying on me. dimple piercings are so so but i don't think i'd bring one of those home to mama lol. back, hands, feet, neck piercings are just dumb to me honestly. to me it says that the girl is trying too hard to get attention.

What Guys Said 6

• I went with "B. Turn Off" but really I don't care all that much. If there's only a few then I'm ok with it. If they were all over the place (especially downstairs... I wouldn't like that at all) then it would be a turn off.

• I only like earrings. I guess belly piercings are okay too. But I am not a fan of any others.

• i like belly button ones if you have a flat stomach, a lot in the ears is nasty to me.. tongue is hot, chest would too i guess

• I've never dated a girl with piercings besides her ears, but I probably wouldn't like too many. I'm sure a few of the more common ones would be unnoticeable

• no piercings

• Belly button and ears are the only ones that i find cute. Anywhere else is creepy for me.

What Girls Said 1

• No I don't find it hot in guys and I only like it in ears for girls