What do you think of upcycled t-shirts?

Girls, would you actually wear them out of the house?
Guys, are they cute or no-gos?

Also, if you think any of them are cute, which one (s)? I know that some of them looks just... blegh..

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../tshirt2.jpg
natashagoes.files.wordpress.com/.../dsc_0021-1.jpg
www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=diy%20t%20shirt

• I'm a girl and I would wear some of them
  • I'm a girl and I would never wear any of them
  • I'm a guy and I find at least some of them cute
  • I'm a guy and I find them all ugly
  • Other / see results

Most Helpful Guy

• Some of them can be cute... maybe even sexy if work by the right girl.

What Guys Said 2

• Some of these are cute and sexy, I like them alright :)

I am a sucker for something different all the while :D & yes quite a few of them are very appealing

• They look kinda cool, and I would be impressed with a woman's ability to turn a dumpy t-shirt into a cute top.

What Girls Said 2

• I turn old shirts into dresses, and write and paint all over them, etc. all the time. I love remaking shirts. Once they're all cut up, shirts are just yards of fabric. The past week, I turned a Breakfast Club shirt into a vintagey dress by adding a skirt a collar and taking some fabric off. I also made my roommate a workout shirt (like this: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/20829217000149166/) with a bow and a quote on it but also made the pink fade.
    Thing is, I would never make them into a bag or scarf or anything like that BUT just redoing a shirt is a lot of fun. I'm also not one to follow a lot of trends, so the shirts that tie at the bottom or have a lot of cut-outs aren't my thing BUT if you do them right, they look fantastic and not homemade.

• I find some of them really awesome, tried making one a long time ago and wear it sometimes :) But now I want to try making some again :)