Who is the prettiest girl you know of?

link

im straight but I appreciate her beauty.

Updates:
it's funny to see the range of answers! almost none overlap!

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• I do not find her attractive in the slightest. In fact I find her rather repulsive. :-/ No offense. :)

But personally, I find Jessica Alba, Catherine Bell, and Jennifer Love Hewitt to be I think the more attractive celebrities out there. I find them all quite nice. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The blonde who works in the local coffee shop. No makeup, tight jeans, wiggles...smiles...

Sorry, no picture! Much better looking than the ones in your picture, but then again, it's not your area of specialization!

0|0
    0|0
  • Alessandra Ambrosio

0|0
    0|0
  • she most of woke up on the wrong foot or something because she don't look that good

link

now she's so hot!

0|1
    0|0
  • This must be a bad photo of her...Lucy Liu has gotta be the prettiest woman I know of, famous or not

0|0
    0|0
  • Gross.

3|1
    0|0
    • She was named the prettiest woman on earth after angelina jolie

• Show All
    • Any straight guy should be able to appreciate Angelina's beauty, even if you don't find her crazy beautiful like I do

• Eliza Dushku or Zooey Deschanel

What Girls Said 6

• I look up to Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johanson and Vanessa Hudginson for their style. The way they wear their clothes, I try to get ideas or inspiration from them.

for your link, I don't find that girl particularly attractive (Yes I AM 100% HETEROSEXUAL) and I dont' understand why this girl beat Angelina Jolie? anyways...

1|0
    0|0
  • from a straight girl

-woah...I do not find her good looking at all!

I think Taylor Swift is beautiful and so is Alyssa Milano.

1|1
    0|0
  • my best friend andrea, or the girls I'm coaching at basketball camp, they are all so gorgeous in their own way, or any of the girls I know can be the most beautiful girls...it really depends on who looks at them or even how they look at themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Miranda Kerr

she has that really simple cute prettiness

0|0
    0|0
  • How has nobody said Megan Fox?!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find her attractive.

I think she is gorgeous: link

0|0