Do you like beards? or why you do not like?

I love my beard ^_^ What do you think? especially for girls?

Updates:
Uppp :)
upppp2 :)
Upppp3

1|0
23|5

Most Helpful Girl

• I always prefer facial hair. Facial hair is very sexy and I love running my fingers through it, haha!
    To me, 99% of men look better with some kind of facial hair, it's all about finding the right style, just like hair on our heads.
    But I like everything from just a little (like he hasn't shaved in a week) to full beards like Troy Sanders (of Mastodon) or Kurt Russell in "The Thing".

0|1
    0|0
    • absolutely. what do u think about my beard? =)

• Show All
    • thanks a lot! :D:D

• Sure...

What Girls Said 22

• haha I'm more a fan of stubble, the scrufffaaaayyy look;)
    if thats u in the pic then thats fine=] i like goatees on guys who suit them too:)

too much beard doesn't really do it for me… the guy really has to 'wear' it well for me to find it wowww

0|1
    0|0
  • i like beards, i think they are sexy. what i don't like is the few days after a guy shaves so he has that stubble look. stubble is not good for kissing. burns my lips and chin. not very fun for me.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hmm its true. thanks for comment =)

• i very much like yours by the way , if that is you in your profile pic (itd be weird if it wasn't haha). thats how i'd want my boyfriend to have his if he could grow one haha

• heeey this is me :D that sounds good =)

• Depends on the beard really. I don't like shaggy beards. Nicely groomed is important. My boyfriend has asked me what I prefer on him but one of my mottos is if it isn't your face then it isn't your decision. My dad had a girlfriend that cut his facial hair just the way she liked it and I thought it was ridiculous. :p Sorry I got a bit off topic.

0|0
    0|1
  • sexy!!! I think guys should be themselves and if that comes with or without a beard then either way they should be loved for being themselves.

0|0
    1|1
  • I gotta admit It kinda is a turn off just kissing a guy with it makes me feel Like its my father , cause he has one XD but in all seriousness It's just not really my thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • Eh I prefer stubble or a clean shaven look.
    But if you like it then you do you. 👌
    I'm sure lots of other girls like them.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy. Some can pull it off, but some guys just look unkampt with a beard.

Personally, I prefer the stubble. The 5-o'clock shadow or a 3-day-beard.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like hipster beards because they make guys seem as if they have more intellectual depth

0|1
    0|0
  • i like a guy to be clean shaven but on some guys beards look cool

0|1
    0|0
  • Beards are cool as long as they are trimmed up and well kept.

1|0
    0|0
  • I`m not a big fan, but it does make some guys look really attractive... while others just look filthy... I personally love when it`s like the third day after a clean shave... a cruffy look? yeah, that`s what i like. :]!

0|0
    0|0
  • I freaking love them.

0|1
    0|0
  • No they rub my face like sand paper

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never liked beards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them! I actually hate it when guys have no facial hair haha but I don't like really thick or long beards. Yours looks good and anything shorter than that

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't mind a beard on a guy if it's well maintained.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yours look good. I like unshaven looks

0|1
    0|0
  • Beards are sexy. (:

0|0
    0|1
    • thanks for comment. one more questions pls? what do u think about my beard? =)

• Beards are sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like it if its clean looking. I like yours ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • On some guys, they're sexy. On other guys, they make them look unhygienic and dirty or they just make them look unkempt. Some faces look better beardless.

1|1
    0|0
    • cleanliness is very important, really.

• I agree. I hope that didn't come out as offensive, but I've noticed that some beards just look dirty and mangy

• Beards rule!

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 5

• I like beards on girls. Like gandalf's beard. So nice to feel the hair on my face when I make out with them

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like a beard on me, but it beats having to buy a face-warmer when Winter comes round.

0|1
    0|0
  • I was just complimenting a guy today on his beard. I've got a little bit of beard envy because I can't grow a good one.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, what do you think about my beard?

• A little too man pretty for my tastes. My dream beard would be more Grizzly Adams than what you're wearing. That said, if I could grow a beard like yours I probably would.

• i like it :D:D GRIZZLY ADAMS <3

• It depends on the person, I know some people who hate them and think they are itchy etc, when kissing but some people think they are cool

0|1
    0|0
  • beards make a guy look like an ape...

0|0
    0|0