Do girls like this or that in a guys physique?

guy that looks like this

ts4.mm.bing.net/th

or this

ts1.mm.bing.net/th

do women not like real men anymore

Most Helpful Girl

• picture two hands down is so much better. Me and my friends were discussing this recently and we pegged too many muscles on a guy to too much make up on a girl. Its over kill. be toned be fit, but that is way too much. It looks disgusting..

if you have time would you be able to look at my question i posted and give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q962372-i-think-my-ex-wants-me-back-from-2-years-ago-he-was-overseas thats the link thankyou

What Girls Said 5

• HATE HATE HATE the massive body builder type... no offense... but I think it looks ridiculous.. but I can admire the dedication/effort but all day long I'll take the second pic... I am not even slightly attracted to that body builder body type... wouldn't date them or want to have sex with them ever

• so you don't want a strong man you would rather have an adam levine looking guy

• Not at all... but I don't want to look at a man and think he looks like a cartoon. I love looking at men who are very tone with very little body fat, or just an average guy who is strong and tone even with some cushion lol... But I do not like to look at a guy and think they are cartoonish... I'm into country men and blue collar men.. they usually are just naturally a little bit muscular because of heavy lifting manual labor type of jobs.. not bean poles and not meat heads lol

• the second one... hands down

• #1 Arnold's body is TOO BIG for my liking. :O
    #2 Tom's is just enough, fit but not too much. :)

• its sylvester stallone the italian stallion not arnold

• I hate to disagree but that picture is clearly Arnold, it doesn't look like Sylvester Stallone to me. lol Seriously, check it out.

• Guy 1 has muscles that are too big

• The 2nd link.

What Guys Said 2

• I'm somewhere in between, a lot more toned than #2

• As a guy I am like the 2nd guy. I like being toned, but not so bulky that I look like a wrestler LOL.

Let' see what the ladies think.