Would you rather be smart but ugly or beautiful but dumb?

Would you rather be smart but ugly or beautiful but dumb? So? What are your reasons?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all depends on where you are in your life, smarts will do you better as you get older and become an adult where education & career = status, and looks will do you better in your teen years in high school where looks = status

What Guys Said 4

• Smart and ugly. I already gave up on finding love so there is no use for being good-looking. But there are still benefits for being smart - Better job, more money.

• There have been times I deeply wished I could be beautiful but dumb, just for an evening or month or so... But it doesn't work that way : you need the training that goes with being beautiful and dumb.

• Smart and ugly. There is no benefit for me to be beautiful but dump in my future career, so I have no reason why to take that option.

• Ugly and smart. I want to be able to understand the world and learn important things. Intelligence helps when making money too.

What Girls Said 6

• I'm already both smart and beautiful (or so everyone says), so why would I have to choose? =O
    Joking, but like someone pointed out, it depends on where you're in life. I doubt it being beautiful will make that much of a difference when you're 60 yo, but being smart isn't everything even at work. These days you need a wide range of skills at work and presenting yourself well is one of them; being smart but ugly wouldn't really help you a lot unless you work in a lab or somewhere people can't see you.

• ugly-smart

• Ugly but smart. Even beautiful people are capable of self loathing! lol

• Can I have mixture? :D
    i rather be smart but ugly

• Smart but ugly. Otherwise, what would I make of myself in life if I were just beautiful and dumb?

• Smart and ugly.
    I've never been beautiful, but I'm proud of being relatively intelligent.
    Why? Looks fade. Also, looks are never the most important thing in any relationship. People only tolerate stupidity for so long.