Can ariana grande be any hotter?

realize a lot of what makes her hot, is actually fake. i. e. its not her real voice on the show, and it's also VERY VERY dyed hair but she's just so hot. I'm going to be 25 on Wednesday and I feel awkward saying that she's that hot but i mean god dang, lol. im watching the most recent episode of her show #Fresnogirl, the scene where she walks into the doll place with her pink outfit on, holy mother of god

0|0
10|6

Most Helpful Guy

• She is one of the most attractive women I have ever seen. Her hair looks awesome in it's natural color too.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• She's 20, so you saying she's hot isn't weird lol. I think her real voice is wayyy better than that fake airhead voice, but I agree that she's really pretty.

1|1
    0|0
  • Calling her hot is doing her a disservice.

She is gorgeous, beautiful, classy, etc... Hot isn't what you call a girl like that!!! She is BEAUTIFULLLLLLL.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who?

I've never even heard of her...

1|0
    0|0
  • she looks more like a disney star to me, tbh
    What show are you watching anyways? She seems so familiar but I can't put my finger on from where I know her

0|1
    0|0
    • she's cat from victorius but she has her own show with jenette mccurdy called sam and cat

• Show All
    • thats what men want, the HOT innocent look

• Who? I was thinking Micky mouse club

• Down boy lol keep it in your pants

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't know who she is but from reading her last name, Spanish? they're [Spanish european girls] all pretty or attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • saw her on tv she looked nice. there's
    a show called fresno girl? o_o

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah she is super pretty and i couldnt help myself lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sV0S8qWSy0

0|1
    0|0
  • She is very beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's annoying how perfect she is.
    #jellyaveragegirl lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• http://i.imgur.com/KoCpyiy.jpg

Very pointy. 3/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of her but I'd say she is obviously good looking. She reminds me of a less attractive Jessica Alba.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh my god she is so hot i love her haha she's my phone lock screen haha

0|1
    0|0
  • She is cute but she is absolutely overrated. Just like Megan fox

1|0
    0|1
  • Me and Ariana Grande are both the same age 20 so I have more of a chance with her dude lol :P she's really hot and has a good voice but haven't gotten around to buying her album yet.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dk if id buy her albums. i just like how she looks

• I like her new album just haven't gotten around to buying it.