Is it weird to have small eyes?

Ever since elementary school I've always felt self conscious about myself: first it was because I always hated how my eyes seemed "small" and I always thought that it made me look weird. Then when I started middle school I hated my height because I was practically the tallest person in the school. I'm in highschool now and I hate how I thought about myself back then but because of those years and a couple of teasing I feel like I'm not all that. My friends all say that I'm pretty and what not and I believe them but a small part of me is always like "than why hasn't a boy asked me out yet?" or "why does it seem like it's not true.

Is it weird to have small eyes? I always thought that it made me look mean, which is why my self confidence is so low. And why do I sometimes feel like I'm just to plain or whatever?

What Guys Said 1

• yes it s weird

What Girls Said 1

• it's not weird it's fine.