What would you rate me out of ten?

1|0
18|33

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd say like 7 or 8 based on the pics. If you are sweet in person and have a nice smile maybe 8 or 9. Nice butt though

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 32

What Girls Said 18

• Well, you aren't smiling in any of those pictures so I think it's kind of hard to judge based on some of the faces you're making. But overall, I think you look pretty. Since I am not a guy, I won't give you a number rating. Lol

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you are really pretty. With and without make up. I would love to do your make up though lol

I don't know you, but if you have a good personality, I would say a 10 =) I think all people are beautiful though and 10's in their own way. But, I really think you are gorgeous :) you don't have to try so hard either :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm not going to rate you because a number shouldn't represent a person BUT you are very pretty! :) People telling you the opposite are haters or are mad OR JUST CRAZY! lol

2|1
    1|0
  • You look like a younger version of Naomi Campbell. You're beautiful

2|1
    0|0
  • I don't like to rate either... but you're really pretty, like everyone else has said.

2|0
    0|0
  • Girl, your hot.
    As for men, only the ones that aren't fond of women of colour will score you low.

3|2
    1|0
  • the fourth pic is my favorite. You are really pretty and it would not hurt to smile:) I guess a 9

1|0
    0|0
  • 7. And 8 on the first pic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your A 9.6 your really pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you mean. You are using duck faces and have make up on. So to say you have natural beauty I am not able to do as I don't know but given what society deems as attractive you fit the bill.

0|0
    0|0
  • so many people are asking those questions now lol you are super pretty though u fit in with societies definiton of pretty so i would say 10

1|0
    0|0
  • I say you're an 8.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really pretty face and great legs, 8.5/10

0|1
    0|0
  • i like the 3rd and last pic. you look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Gorgeous. 8.5/10

0|0
    0|0
  • from zero to ratchet...

ratchet

0|0
    0|0
  • 7/10 if you quit doing that duck face.
    Your eyes, eyebrows, and slim figure are your best features.

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd give you a 9 out of 10.

1|1
    0|0