Is it bad that only 5 people found me attractive out of 21?

There is this rating website by percentages it shows up and if you think someone his hot you click yes lol and not you click no and my score out of 21 people who have rated me was 23.8% meaning only 5 people that I was hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Its okay. They haven't met you. My boyfriend isn't attractive externally but because of who he is makes him so incredibly attractive. In my opinion you're most definitely not ugly, but then again your not beyonce the man :p

Most Helpful Guy

• That actually doesn't seem too bad. About a quarter of all girls think you're hot. What did it look like the average score was for the people on there?

What Girls Said 7

• Not really , you get more matches than a lot of guys in general especially since lots of guys get ignored in dating sites

• Everyone has different tastes. Some people are going to think you're hot, some are going to think you're ugly. It's life. Happens with everyone. I've never met anyone that appealed to everyone.

• Not really everyone has their own preference. Might have been a bad photo.

• Don't listen to them you're gorgeous

• Don't worry about it.

• well, not everyone is attracted to the same type of person, and there will be people who won't find you attractive, and there will be ones who will find you really hot :)

• Maybe your not hot but that's a good thing (in my opinion ) it means you won't attract bitches but good girls beside a kind girl won't be in a relationship with you for your appearance so stop worrying about your looks be good guy everybody sane loves a good guy and your beautiful

What Guys Said 8

• Seriously, don't sweat it. As a guy, we have it pretty easy. As long as you have a good personality, your looks aren't as important. Girls on the other hand... Their looks are a lot more important. As long as you're confident, considerate, funny, witty, and not socially awkward, you'll be fine with the girls. Work on those qualities more...

• I am socially awkward that is my problem

• Don't think too much about it or try to hard. Just be yourself. Confidence is a state of mind. Just do what makes you happy. The more you talk to people, the more you'll learn to not be socially awkward. It takes practice.

• How many questions about your personal appearance have you been posting? You seem to have some self esteem issues.

Internet ratings will tend to be lower just because there will be trolls who always give 1's. I bet if I put my picture up, I'd get 20-30% as well. However, I've had no shortage of luck when it comes to bagging hot girls. So maybe it's got nothing to do with how you look, and more to do with how you carry yourself.

• There are so many people that would be considered "hot" in real life that would be rated a 3 or a 5 on the internet. People on the internet are not serious at all on those sites. Skip over them.

• I think for a guy that's actually pretty decent.

Men find average women hot.

Women do not find most men hot.

Also note that you're better off if 5 girls think you're hot and 16 think ugly then if 18 girls think you look 'okay'.

• What website was it?

• It's never a good idea to subject yourself to online rating of your appearance because people on the internet tend to be spiteful and mean.

Also, looks are less important to women than men, relatively speaking. Women are much more interested in personality and character so just because they say they don't find a picture of you attractive doesn't mean they wouldn't let you fuck them.

• It's perfectly fine.

• It's only bad that you care about it so much.