Guys and girls, what are your preferences on nail polish, hair styles and makeup?

Nail polish vs no nail polish?
Guys: do you mind if a girl wears her hair the same way most of the time or do you prefer if she mixes it up?
Girls: do you wear your hair in the same way often or do you style it differently most days?
Lastly, what amounts and types of makeup do you prefer?
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like long hair, past the shouders. I like it undyed. Hair dye looks bad and is bad for your hair's health.

Almost all forms of make-up are fine really, as long as the make-up is done well. The only forms of make-up I don't like are fake eyelashes and drawn-on eyebrows. I also don't like stick-on/fake nails. I especially like mascara, eyeliner, blusher, pink lipgloss and pink nail polish.

What Guys Said 2

• As a guy, I like nail polish on a girl as long as it's not too garish or punk or goth-looking. As for the same basic hairstyle all the time? That's fine with me. Simple is good. Same with makeup. Don't overdo it, and it's fine.

• I don't mind either way.

What Girls Said 7

• Well I wear nail polish all the time and my color is black and then the ring finger a purple or blue or red and I wear makeup so What I wear is liquid foundation and Mascara prefarabbly my blue mascara and I wear my hair the same all the time just most of the time it has different volumized sizes.

• - nail polish, especially the cooler tones, none of those neon colors, they look tacky in my opinion
    - I don't even style my hair, I just brush it and let it loose everyday. I'll put it up in a ponytail or a bun if I need to, but mostly just hang loose.
    - natural-looking, makeup that accentuates your features. Nothing too crazy or "loud"

• I was totaly bare when I was in college except when some professors make us use lipstick cuz they thought we are pale looking. I do use makeup now for work, I also started usinhg nail polish, I love lavender and frost pink. I just let my hair down most of the time.

• I love nail polish, but no loud colors. My hair is naturally curly or wavy and I am lucky enough to be able to just let it go naturally. . And as for makeup, I wear a tiny bit of face powder and some mascara.

• Very seldom wear nail polish or makeup. As for my hair when its long leave it straight or pull it back into a ponytail.

• My boyfriend always appreciates it when I get my nails done for him :)

• no nail polish
    prefer long straight hair
    prefer no make up