Girls, Do you like this top?

I think this is very sexy, what do you think?

link

Updates:
No, not for me! I was wondering if you liked it?
Thanks for the answers. Girls are always posting here saying, guys "what should I wear?" "what is sexy?" , etc. In reality guy's opinions are as diverse as your responses to this are. I think its a sexy top because is shows lots of skin and has lace detail
I think its more attractive and cute than sexy though. Maybe I will try this with some other looks and see what you think.

1|0
19|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If you like it, go ahead and wear it lol =P

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 18

• hideous

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's really cute. I couldn't wear it because of the way I'm built, I'd look like I'm pregnant lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute-- a little tricky, though, because it has see-through right around the boobs, and spaghetti straps, so the bra situation would be a worry. A little impractical for girls above an A cup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Urgh! Looks like something my mum would wear and ages the poor model by about 10 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's kind of weird and terrible. it's not particularly flattering on the woman in the picture. I'm not into shirts that show a lot of skin but fit like a bag.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I like it, it's totally my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think its cute. I'd wear it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like it. Seems relaxed and comfortable.

1|0
    0|0
  • for a guy?

0|0
    1|0
    • No, would you wear it? Do you like it?

• There are cross dressers out there, so yeah, she could have had the right idea, but you're not, so, anyway, do you like it?

• Not for me I like something a bit more in at the waist not so baggy. though the top part of the top I like but I would not wear white. I like colours like blue and green at the mo cos it compliments my skin tone. (plus those are the colours my boyfriend likes me in) haha I guess different guys like different things

• Decent shirt, horrid shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • ehhh not really my style, it looks kinda stupid, to me. I don't c how you would call that sexy?

0|0
    1|0
    • LOL, interesting.

• Show All
    • Different guys have different tastes, he finds it sexy, that another may not find it sexy

• It's a difference of opinions. What is good looking to some, isn't always good looking to everyone. Yes, even guys have different fashion tastes for the way their women dress :)

• depends on who wears it!

0|0
    0|0
  • i think its cute

0|0
    0|0
  • it's ok

0|0
    0|0
  • It's alright. I know I wouldn't wear it. It's not my style.

0|0
    0|0
  • its cute lol .

but not my opinion of sexyy .

0|0
    0|0
  • its ok, not really my style

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The girl wearing it is really cute.

The top is eh.