Do you feel that sometimes you look better naked than other days?

I find that some days I wake up and my boobs and butt look more perky and my I look more toned. It has nothing to do with a change in diet or work out either. Does this every happen to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• It has to do with hydration. When your body is dehydrated and/or your stomach/bowels are empty, you look more defined lean and toned

What Guys Said 4

• I think your body's appearance is partly controlled by your emotional state. I feel and look a lot sexier after a shower or exercise or something that makes me happy. Perhaps being happy, stress-free etc. increases circulation throughout the body via endorphin release and in turn the body's more "toned and awake"?

• Yes. Some nights when I shower my penis looks big and strong while some nights it looks smaller. Maybe it does actually change sizes from night-to-night or maybe it's just my imagination. But sure there are days/nights when I look better than others. I think everyone has those days.

• That is so hot

• Yes. My penis is like a fine wine, and gets better with age.

What Girls Said 4

• I love being naked. In another lifetime I would be a nudist and live in their communities. With that said, I feel my worst when I'm on my period and a few days leading up to it.

• Im naked pretty much 24/7(at home at least ) so its hard to see a difference. I guess my boobs look better first thing in the morning when im engorged...

• i haven't noticed too much of a change

• after eating or even just drinking water i look bloated so i guess that's when i look my worst

• Nope, I don't notice it.