Your thoughts on leather leggings/pants?

www.prettymint.co.za/.../...-leather-leggings.html Do you like them styled like this? Do you need a killer body to pull them off?

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I would never wear them. I'm not very fond of most of the 80s trends that are coming back : /

If you like them though, go for it! Just because other people don't like them doesn't mean you shouldn't wear them if you want to.

What Guys Said 5

• Eh, they're okay I guess. Not special.

• I will not complain about any type of leggings that a woman chooses to wear

• I do not really like leggings on girls.

• Looks uncomfortable, but a nice fashion statement. Also will always look good on ScarJo.

• Typical leggins look better.

What Girls Said 8

• Some of the pics look good while others less. I suppose it comes down to what you style it with. Like personally the way the leggings look in the bottom row on the very left doesn't look cute to me. But then the one right next to it, looks very good. I do think you'd need a good body to pull it off yes. Just like with any really tight fitting type of pants really. I personally don't like the look of it enough to buy a pair but it's not bad either.

• Who cares I see curvy black girls with an edgy style wear them around the city and as long as they aren't fat they look ok

• I think they are very cute, and dont worry be confident with your body. I am sure it will perfectly suit you.

• Hard to pull off... I don't really like the look to begin with, but some do look ok in them.

• Those are cute, No you don't need a killer body to pull off anything.

• I like them but you need the legs of a goddess to look good in them. Any uneven ness or cellulite will show extremely well.

• They shouldn't be baggy in the crotch and they must be quality ones.

• Yes please! I love it!