Girls and Guys so think HARD... who is the ONE person on here that you want to know what they look like?

So who on GAG have you always wondered what they looked like?

Go anonymously if you r to sissy to be seen.

Thanks all of you for playing along!!! I put my pic up so you can see what I look like finally. ^.^

Most Helpful Girl

• Id like to see how the owner/creator of GAG looks like :p

What Guys Said 13

• Udolpixie (Has claimed numerous times she's attractive and has on more than one occasion bent guys to her will using her looks, when people make claims like that I like to see them put up, or shut up.)

Daph81 (I run into her a lot , both in responses and questions, curious what she looks like.)

knowmeyourself (Same as Daph.)

• I'd say it's COCOCHANEL

• Haha. Funky question. I really don't have anyone. I'm not here to find people. I'm here to answer questions to help people or just participate in discussions depending on what the question is.

• Any girl without a pic that seems to be cute. Sorry that's not what you asked I know but that's being honest. Why is it such a taboo just to message someone and ask. Lets face it, most of us are on here to try to figure out the other sex in one way or another and its fun too. Who doesn't want to flirt and maybe find a friend or someone special?

• I get curious about what anyone looks like. But some don't want others to know what they look like. I'm good with that.

• None. I don't care what anyone on here looks like lol.

• I don't really have the chance to talk to anyone here anymore. But I used to chat with someone named minas, it think (chat seems like it was so long ago). I'd like to see what she looked like.

• You can all see what I look like :-)

• the ones who use fakes

• Udolipixie.

• Knowmeyourself

• Dryad. She's too funny.

What Girls Said 13

• I just like to give my opinion on things. You all know what I look like even if you don't want to. Doesn't change my opinion or the discussions I'm going to have with people because of how they look. lol

And maybe Thatguy321 now that I really think about it. Came across him in a few posts.
    He seems cool and down to earth. Honest guy from what I can tell anyway and not a complete douche.

Well that's that. ^^

• Thatguy321.. I get the feeling he's really attractive.. Fuck knows

• you =) (apparently my opinion is too short)

• Honestly, no one. Mainly because I on here I talk to one person, and I already know what he looks like.

• All the guys who constantly moan about how ugly they think they are. I guarantee that most of them are at least average looking.

• I haven't been on here long enough to be able to recall usernames and whatnot but whenever I notice a person on here who gives hilariously brazen opinions then I wonder what they look like for a split second.

• This one dude that's always complaining bout how ugly he is.

• That sean1234 dude. He says some pretty off the wall stuff. And also i use to have a best friend in grade school names sean, so naturally i picture that kid every time his username pops up.

• I don't really talk to anyone on here and the two people whom I do talk to or used to talk to I've seen pics. So yeah

• The ones with no pic or link to a pic of them.

• Not really, But if they are willing to be friends with me then yea, I would like to see what they look like.

• The ones who claim to be too ugly to get partners.