Heels or flat, which one is best for a woman?

I think woman are very goodlooking with heels. But this is not my style. I am all the time with flats. Occassionally, if there is a wedding ceremony etc, i wear hills. I am not comfortable on them, and i am tall enough, not need to wear. What do you think, a woman SHOULD wear a hill or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not like women always have to wear heels. Just wear them on special occasions. And they don't always have to be very high. Wear what you're comfortable with. Nobody can force you to wear certain types of shoes.

• Thanks. Girls around me very hilly type. They act like i come from another planet. This is why i get confused.

• Well, you don't have to look like everyone else. I understand it feels kinda weird when you don't fit in, but it's still better to be comfortable in yourself than not be just to look like the others. That's just my opinion.

What Guys Said 3

• If you mean that I must choose one and the woman would wear only that kind, then I would choose tennis shoes. If you mean that I can choose for the woman to wear both kinds and choose how often they choose one kind over the other, then I would choose tennis shoes for most of the time an high heels for a small fraction of the time.

On one hand, tennis shoes are more comfortable and functional. That influences her mood by putting her in a more relaxed and (innocently) playful state of mind, which makes it more enjoyable to converse and (innocently) play with her. On the other hand, high heels add flare to her womanly figure. I enjoy that sheen that runs up and down the calves. The sheen calls for attention because it rarely presents itself. When a woman wears high heels often, she runs the risk of loosing the impact of the high heels by turning them and the sheen into mere "background noise".

• This is interesting and very informative. I will try a pair of tennis shoes in a casual day.

• I cannot understand why a woman would ever want to walk on her toes all day. Heels don't do anything for me at all.. so flats all the way...

• I like both on women so either is fine with me.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think women SHOULD wear heels, but I definitely feel like I look better when I do. They make my legs and my bum look loads better, and I don't find them uncomfortable. I wear some kind of heel most days unless I'm just going to the studio.

• Yes they also hills shape the but, byt on the other hand it isnot good for foot because you put your foot into a ver narrow space where they dont normally fit.

• I don't know if there really is a type of shoe that a woman SHOULD wear. Just wear what you're comfortable wearing. For me, I love wearing high heels. The higher the better. Just something about them makes me feel a little sexier when I have them on. However, high heels are incredibly bad for your feet especially cheap ones. I found that out from personal experience. I was wearing heels so much for such long periods of time that my feet started to hurt constantly. I had to wearing flats for a majority of the time and save heels for special occasions, unless they're chunky heels. I do think a woman should wear heels on formal occasions though.

• Wearing heels all of the time is very bad for your feet, legs and back. It depends on what you want to do. I wear heels a couple times a month because they make my legs and butt look better, but wear flats other then that. Women can wear either one, it just depends on which they want to. Wear whichever makes you feel more comfortable.

• No she shouldn't have to wear them. But, I wear both depending on the outfit.. where I am going.. and who I am going to be around.

• That is good idea. Also for few amount of time, like 2-3 hours, i can stand them i suppose.

• I love heels, but I'm 5'7" and I don't want to get any taller so I wear cute flats. Flats are much more comfortable anyway.

• I'm pro flats all of the way!