GUYS. Probably a frequently asked question, but what do you look for in a girl?

the question says it all really. . . all answers welcome - nothing too sexist!

Most Helpful Guy

• First thing I see is eyes.

Then I notice clothing and footwear (Yeah, I know this is weird but it's a habit)

Then I will look at their body and how their hair complements/trashes it

If I like what I see...

I walk over and talk to them. =]

As to liking what I see, just don't go crazy with the make up, and avoid slutty clothes. It might be "reverse guy logic" but I find it very unattractive when women let their breasts and thongs hang out. However, having clothes that are cute or even baggy that complement the woman well is different.

(BTW, I'm a butt guy. To be honest, I don't care if the girl has A cups. Actually, I think that's sorta cute. Ehhh.. But I'm not the stereotypical guy. If I like the girl's personality, that overrides everything, honestly. Hope this helped!)

What Guys Said 6

• Start with physical attraction (I think true for both sexes)

I look at eyes, then bust, then face, then hair, then body

after that its all about likes and dislikes, personality and what not. I look for common interests and someone who likes having fun.

I also tend to play the "protector" role so I've been drawn to girls with a bit of a gloomy past. I want to help them and that attracts me.

• Personality and a flat stomach

• Personality, looks, how she treats others, et al. I would definately want a girl who is sincere and isn't out to play games. A girl who knows who she is, and what she wants out of life~

• I don't know why, but I never seemed to mind looks, except for her hair and her eyes. Then I look for her personality. She may be ugly but if she has a good personality, I don't care.

• in my opinion guys like big ass and big t*ts that you can suck and girl should wear sexy clothes.

• i look for a phat ass and some nice titities

What Girls Said 0