Are these outfits innapropriate for high school or have you seen worse? Rate these outfits?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. 7, shorts are short but then again that is normal length for today. Strapless top shows a lot of skin. Zipper down front is suggestive.
    2. 7, the skirt is a good length but I guess if you are really curvy it could be seen as inappropriate. The top shows off way too much cleavage and skin in general.
    3. 4, Very cute dress but for school it looks too short, though wearing tights with it would fix that as a issue. The cutout in the back seems inappropriate, but a cardigan can cover that up.
    4. 6, see outfit 1 for shorts comment. No point in having the shirt tied like that to show needless stomach. Wearing a undershirt would make it fine.
    5. 6, basically the same as outfit 4 minus the shirt being tied. Wearing a undershirt would make it fine.
    6. 2, very cute. No needless skin showing and have sleeves. Only thing might be the length., but I can’t tell if they are as short as the dress for outfit 3.
    7. 9, Skirt is too short and the top is way too revealing.
    8. 7, shirt too small, shorts short.
    Update: the shoes seem fine to me.

What Guys Said 3

• As in to wear to high school? Yes, they are.

• Most of these are not for school.

• They're mostly inappropriate for school, but only just barely so. I've seen a whole lot worse.

What Girls Said 13

• 1. 4 or less to be honest. Strapless tops aren't usually allowed and you may be forced to change depending on your school rules, although it is cute.

2. Id say 6/7 but 9 or 10 if with a high-waisted jeans instead. It would match more since the pencil skirt doesn't fit a school environment. You can still look classy either way but the high wasted jeans are more appropriate

3. 9 Its appropriate for school

4. 9 Appropriate for school

5. 10 Appropriate, cute, and casual haha. Dont show too too much tummy though

6. 10 Appropriate for school. Casual dresses are perfect for really hot school days

7. 4 below. Strapless situation again. A crop top with the skirt would be appropriate

8. 8-10 Appropriate for all I've seen

And 2 in heel boots wouldn't be a good combo. I suggest short heels, wedges, or if matched with longer loose pencil skirt up to the feet, then sandals.

The rates aren't determined by how they look. Only by how much they're appropriate for all I've experienced and observed. I almost got mixed up with rating them by how they looked though haha

• 1. 8
    2. 8
    3. 3
    4. 5
    5. 2
    6. 2
    7. 3/4
    8. 4

9. The boots are fine for school. A lot of the clothing shows quite a bit of skin, though, or the dresses are a bit too short.

• I rate them 7 in total... they could be worse but are really bad for high school, unless you want the title 'whore' to hang above your head. You don't wanna show off too much skin or the guys will think you are easy. Try something more like a 1/2 sleeve top, skinny jeans, a scarf and the boots you suggested? cute and still covers up.

• 8
    8
    4
    8
    2
    2
    3
    8

The boots are okay.

• the Asos dresses are the only appropriate ones. And do you really want to wear a pencil skirt to school? Pencil skirts are sexy in a classy kind of way (unlike all the other links you've shown here...), but they look more business-like. Stick to the Asos dresses. They're so cute.

• those are fine. I've seen way way worse. those are at least coming from a more trendy point of view and their full intention is not just to be sexy. some of those outfits were even cute. I might try to buy that white dress
    ps; heels are fine. i wore them in HS too

• I like the first dress of number 6.

• I would not have been allowed to go to school in any of these outfits. We had a very strict dresscode.

• All of these outfits are cute and stylish but not for school. They are perfect for summer vacation.
    The only one that can be worn for school is the asos dress and the pencil skirt with a different top.

• The boots are good for school. They are cute and not too high.

• None of them are really all that suitable for school, they do show off a lot of skin.

• Hmm , all the outfits are amazing, but not for school. Maybe number 6 is okay for school and the boots, :D. I like ur style

• The ones showing skin such as the crop tops probably wouldn't be decent for school

• They all seem to be very inappropriate they all show way to much skin to be in school.