How do you get your tan on?

I'm just curious with spring/summer on its way, will you be soaking up the Vitamin D, spray tanning, laying in a tanning bed, applying lotion, or using some new invention.

• Soak up the sun
    36% (4)100% (3)50% (7)Vote
  • Tanning Bed
    18% (2)0% (0)14% (2)Vote
  • Spray Tan
    9% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • Tan Lotion
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other/ Gimme Answers
    37% (4)0% (0)29% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I usually just wait for it to be sunny out and then go outside for a non-cancer-causing amount of time and walk around.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• naturally. I'm Asian , so I'm naturally brownish already. I usually hide in the shades under a tree when my friends want to bask in the sun haha... I avoid the sun. I've had enough sun and heat for 18 years, I'm just glad Germany doesn't get that much sun. Everytime I go back home to asia, people always envy me for how pale I look compared to them lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually go to the tanning bed to start the process. I am a busy person and I don't get much time to go outside =(

0|1
    0|0
  • I blister when I get the slightest sun burn so no tanning for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I soak up the sun. I have a pool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I know its incredibly bad for me but I go to the tanner. Its my one vice. I don't drink, smoke, I eat healthy, only drink water and exercise. Still doesn't mean I should go to the tanner but I just can't help liking the look of an actual tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • From the sun, I dont like tanning beds or spray tans. They look so fake to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't need to. I'm black

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I live in Florida, so I can wash my car, go fishing, go kayaking, go to the beach, or play a sport.

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually i just play basketball with my friends shirtless

0|1
    0|0