What would you rate me on a scale of 1-100?

Feel free to rate I accept negative comments as well and feel free to not answer the question but say something like why are you asking these questions don't be insecure.

Sorry abut not smiling in some of this pics The sun was in my eyes and it hurt lol.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• A great personality can even turn a 0.5 to a 110. A girl WILL choose the guy that she might not have found was her type when she only saw him, over the guy that she found herself attracted to when she first saw him, if he has the sexier and more charming personality. So work on that instead of being stuck on physicality. Be bold, be manly, that's what girls seem to be attracted to. Just like guys like feminine women. Look at the Beattles... there pretty much isn't a single one of them that's physically attractive, but boy when they start talking do they attract girls.

• ... didn't you ask a question about your eyebrows a while back?

• looooooool you jumped on the bandwagon i see lol!! 40% sorry you are not my type.

• 30-40 sorry

What Guys Said 0