does it matter to a guy whether a girl has a tan or not? and does your type of style play a big part in the choice? my friend is tan and she usually attracts pretty boys. while I'm pale and attract mainly skater guys...

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a tan girl. Fake or not. I have lived on the beach my whole life and can not tell the difference so I don't see how anyone can. My sisters and mom are so dark right now they almost look black but that's just from the beach and the pool. I am also tan but not as dark as they are.

What Guys Said 2

• Nope. I'm not exactly a "pretty boy" but I'd like to consider myself a smart one! Tan doesn't matter to me, but I usually find tans that are fake incredibly UNattractive (Yes, they are easy to spot)

It's all about the personality, I know it's so cliche but I'm serious!

• It matters to some guys. I definitely prefer pale skin, but I wouldn't be repulsed by somebody if they had a tan, as long as it wasn't insanely fake or something.

What Girls Said 0