What color hair do you find appealing?

What color hair do you find attractive? From beauty, to down right sexy? What turns your gears?

• Brunette/ Black
    56% (9)57% (4)57% (13)Vote
  • Blonde
    25% (4)14% (1)22% (5)Vote
  • Redhead/ Ginger
    12% (2)29% (2)17% (4)Vote
  • White/ Grey
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Other
    7% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• On guys: I usually go for guys with Brown or black hair, lol. I usually go for ethnic looking guys or something. I don't discriminate though, if I like the person I like the person, But I just notice I go for guys with brown or close to black/black hair.

However, what's weird, is that I find a lot of women beautiful that are blonde, lmao. I always think blonde girls are so pretty, I've always said If I was a guy or if I was a lesbian I would most likely go for blonde girls. Hahahaha!!! So it's odd, so I guess I go for blonde girls and brown/black haired guys? lmao!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm obsessed with natural redheads with freckles. I think the combination is so pretty and unique looking that I find myself staring. I also think women who are completely white haired is also gorgeous and brave.

0|0
    1|0
  • Blondes are not appealing for me. I would say brunette or very dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Any except for grey. I like brown, blonde, black , red , and neon colored hair

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm more attracted to guys with dark hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • dont really have a preference but i'd kill for someone with black hair and blue eyes

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Brunette or blond usually but anything can be sexy. I usually end up with brunettes. They might be a slight favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde or brunette are my favorite. I care more about the style though.

0|0
    1|0
  • Blonde, red, and brunette, in that order.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually date brunette but I've been going through a blonde thing lately

0|0
    0|0