Would you judge people based on their ink?

Some people get tattoos because of special significance, a sense of belonging, or because it looks good to them. Would you judge them based on it?

http://bit.ly/OCGfNM

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep. Tribal = douche who follows trends.
    Poorly done tattoo = doesn't plan out decision making or have patience to wait for a good artist.

Anything cliche is also docked points. Diamonds, dragons, Roman numerals, etc.

I like and appreciate tattoos but only meaningful ones that are well done. It should look like art and if it doesn't, well...

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. If it has a special meaning and is not stupid, then it's fine. But seeing this media.boreme.com/post_media/2005/armpit-tattoo.jpg would make me take flight immediately.

• Oh my god yes, some tats like the one you just posted are atrocious. Also some tattoos are just stupid and some people just get them when they are drunk: shit like penis tattoos

• true. i'd be very ashamed of a shit-like penis tat

• I'd try hard not to.

• I would never judge anyone on anything physical.. body type, skin tone, tattoos, hair style/color, make up... or any other thing that is physical. The real person is not the outer body but the inner man or woman.

What Guys Said 5

• I don't judge people negatively or positively, if that's what you mean.

But I do judge whether or not we'd get along. I don't date Tatted girls for that reason.

• Yes. Tattoos are a big sign for something. People don't just get a random tattoo. There's a particular reason. And that reason says something big about them.

• Certainly not, though I might be inclined to judge them based on their lack of it.

• Would you judge people based on their ink?

-Yes, doing it is immoral. It reminds me of an animal (like a cow) that gets branded.

• Yep. Especially if it's visible. And I have tattoos. People don't get visible tattoos because they don;t want people to assume things about them.