Girls: What physical attribute do u find most attractive in guys?

U know like chest, triceps, abs, eyes, teeth etc. Whatdo you find most appealing and why.

0|1
17|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Bone structure for sure! Nice cheekbones, jawline, masculine body shape, etc. Can't have a great piece of art without a well structured canvas aha. Pretty eyes, height, nice hair and muscles are all secondary ones. Super hot, but without the bone structure they don't look too great. For instance, Nash Grier has pretty eyes and hair but his bone structure is really bad, therefore I don't find him attractive. Plus, Nash has a bad personality which just makes it so much worse.
    But yeah if you have nice bone structure you're usually really attractive

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• My favorites are the face (love baby faces), nice chest/flat stomach (doesn't have to be overly muscular), and soft hands :3

1|0
    0|0
  • I am most drawn to an overall attractive face. For some reason I find it really attractive when the guy has a lot of different facial expressions. Haha that sounds weird but I like when he's like raising an eyebrow or narrowing his eyes or biting his lip or grinning. So yeah the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • smile and laugh (does that count as physical?) I also really love a decent dancer, but that's not quite physical either. haha i guess as long as i find him attractive in general, behavior is more important

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes
    Shape of his face and head
    Hair
    Teeth
    Voice
    Stance&stature
    Shoulders
    Abs
    Muscle tone in general

0|0
    0|0
  • Their face. Definitely their face haha.

1|0
    0|0
  • You know what I am thinking! :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Their face. If they have dimples its a huge bonus.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes and smile, doesn't need perfect teeth, just a bright genuine smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those muscles (if he has any).

0|0
    0|0
  • i like big arms ;)
    but i have a thing for ankles... hahah

0|0
    0|0
  • Face in general but specifically eyes

0|0
    0|0
  • Broad shoulders. Always broad shoulders.
    Next - strong arms
    Third - abs - not necessarily a 6 pack, but flat.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops, forgot to say why. Shoulders - I know I'll feel safe when he holds me because he looks like he could protect me. Arms - a strong hug really emphasizes his strength and manliness. Abs - nice to see that he takes care of himself and it will be delicious to run my hands up him.
      But it's also important that he isn't weirdly proportioned - big arms with legs that don't know what muscle is is SUPER unattractive for me.

• Abs, really, can't refuse guys with perfect abs

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes , smile, hight ,

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes
    They can tell stories

1|0
    0|0
  • Face, At first.
    Also, voice and the way they carry themselves. :)
    answer mine!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I think its face (eyes and teeth)

0|0
    0|0