What do you use for unclear/uneven/acneprone/... skin?

I'm 24 but I still have some acne. Not that many spots since I used the range for unclear skin by Yves Rocher, but I still get a few zits now and then and I have a lot of red dots. It's weird because my skin feels even and good, but there are red spots, it's like a pimple but my skin feels "clear".
I don't know if this makes sense. I read some things and some say it's hyperpigmention from spots or a spot where a pimple used to be but is healing, ... I don't know anymore.
I clean my face twice a day with a cleaner for acne prone skin, use a toner for acne prone skin and a moisturizer for acne prone skin. I drink 1,5-2 litres of water a day and try to eat healthy (though this last part is a bit harder, I eat fruit and veggies but I do eat some crisps once a week when I'm at friends).
How did you attack that self esteem monster?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a rigorous face routine ; I cleanse, exfoliate , tone my skin and moisturize everyday. I use apple cider vinegar as a toner. Also for hyper pigmentation I use a fade cream called Nadinola and it works great. I also sometimes steam and do a face mask. The best one is the Aztec clay one

What Guys Said 3

• as skin varies very much from person to person and is sensitive, seeing a doctor (if you have not) will be more helpful than trying random solutions as they will see your skin first and then accordingly will provide the remedy.
    i use melaban lotion, exfoliate gel, seloban gel (on sunny days), etc prescribed by my doc.

• the title literally describes the commercial for proactiv

• I'm 31 and have acne. I dont use anything on my skin.

What Girls Said 1

• I find that lemon juice on cotton balls dabbed onto the trouble spots help with the redness. Usually once morning and before bed.

Do you wipe your face with a tissue or similar in the afternoon? I often find my face is grease-like in the afternoon.