Another Insecure "Rate Mah Face"?

Alright girls, on a scale of 1-10, how good looking am I? I know, I know, I'm insecure. And if it matters, my height is between 5'9" and 5'10". All you have to do is click my avatar.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know, I know. I'm not a girl. But, for what it's worth, I'm a heterosexual male and I think you look perfectly fine. Even a little Johnny Depp-like.

Girls aren't like us. A biggest compliment you can give a guy is on his looks but girls look for more depth in a guy. As long as you're confident and can keep her laughing / interested, you're going to do fine.

"Confidence is key!" - Don't forget it.

What Girls Said 5

• You look fine, 8

• 4 but you have the potential to be a 7-7.5.. you have nice facial features :)

• You like you don't sleep.

• A 7 :) i know you can do beyter facial expression.

• You have that look that with a perfect personality and humor, girls well go crazy fit. You are attractive though :)

• 4-5 ////

What Guys Said 5

• Lol you took a bad picture... Bro your not bad looking u need to comb your hair, trim and shape up that facial hair... Learn to smile its not the end of the world...

• Christian bale, is that you?

• You look scared bud, where is the confidence? :D

• Were you smoking weed before this pic?

• Why so sad?