Guys, how you you feel about short hair on girls?

Guys, do you like short hair cuts on girls? Like pixie cut short. I had a pixie cut two years ago -- I woke up one morning and was like f*** this crap, and went and got my hair all cut off -- honestly, I felt like a million dollars after. It was so easy to maintain, and with my style it looked good. I believe I can really pull off the look. But now, two years later, and my hair is just past my shoulders. I'm not very good at styling hair anyways, but found it easy to style when it was short.
Anyways, back to my question, guys how do you feel about short hair on ladies?
Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Some girls can look nice with short hair, but guys always prefer long hair. I think long hair suits every girl. But short hair is not for every girl.

What Guys Said 8

• It seriously depends on the girl.. But still the longer the hair, the better. short hair makes you look childish

• Dont do it. Long hair is always better on a woman.
    For me short hair makes a woman look too guy ish
    I like feminine. I love long hair most of all.

• I hate it. I've only seen one, maybe two girls who I thought looked attractive with it. Plus, the few girls I know with hair like that have some rather extreme beliefs on how our society should change. Thus, I associate that style with girls I rather not know.

• How do I feel about short hair on girls? Extremely sexy. Bob--Sexy; Pixie--sexy; Butch cut--Sexy; Buzz cut--sexy; Bald--sexy. I am not joking.

• Only certain girls can really pull off the look, most girls look better with long hair.

• Some girls can pull it off, but the vast majority of girls look better with long hair.

• Hell I am one of em who actually like short hair on chicks or extremely long

• I don't like short hair.

With short hair, there are hardly any guys you would attract whom you would not attract if you had long hair.

With long hair, there are many guys you would attract whom you would not attract if you had short hair.

What Girls Said 1

• I know you asked for guy's opinions lol But I love my short hair. I made the transition for long hair to short, yesterday actually. It feels SO much better. Doesn't take super long to straighten, doesn't get in the way, it's easier to style, and a big plus for me is that it makes me look younger. I look older than I am so that's a big deal :)
    Also, if I decide to color my hair now, it will only take one box of hair dye instead of three lol
    My boyfriend and friends love it.