How attractive is this girl from a scale from one to ten?

Click on the link. She thinks she is way better looking than me, is this true?

www.facebook.com/photo.php

Most Helpful Girl

• Yuck. She is a 4 or 5 at best.

You shouldn't be so insecure!

What Guys Said 9

• Tell her it's very stupid to say that... we all have are plusses and minusses. Neither of you is unattractive.
    If you want to show a very professional attitude in this matter, approach her and simple tell her to use common sense and take that opinion back. It's useless and childish but not worth a riot if she understands her mistake.

• a high 4 or a low 5?

• 7, though I think she'd be a little higher with a decent photo. The same can be said about you, so I think you're about even.

• That pic an 8

• https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a. akamaihd. net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/24938_100677453307786_4069597_n. jpg wooowwwww super... very like photo.

• She's not that attractive

• I would give her a 6. I find you better looking.

• I think you would score a five and her a six

• she's really hot actually.

What Girls Said 8

• I think both of you are catty immature little girls.

Her, because she would go out of her way to say she's more attractive than you to your face. Not the classiest lady.

And you, because you're so insecure you had to go out of your way to post her picture on another site for strangers to rate her looks and reassure you. Work on that self-esteem, gurl.

• Her face is too long and she makes weird faces in her selfies. I think you are really pretty you just need to like do make up that enhances your natural features like winged eyeliner would totally bring out your eyes. she is like a 7 you are an 8 . However people may think that because depending on what area of the country you live in people have racial preferences

• it is really hard to tell... the pose and picture looks good though in my opinion. She looks pretty to me.

I would say pic-wise an 9; because it sets a tone--> and it is done right
    Face-wise I would say 7, but I can't really tell. and I hate scales. I think, everyone is a ten in their own way really.

• I think someone who declares themself more attractive than you is not worth being kept as a trustworthy friend. I'd give you a 10 and her a 7. But don't rub it in her face or you're just as bad and she'll probably work against you behind your back. No one needs more secret enemies making their life harder for them.

• You're both attractive.

• I dont think it'd matter if its true or not.. dont let her put you down like that. Your looks come from your parents, and its only up to you how you will enhance or accept and already adore your own physical features. All Im going to say is, she's not pretty because of her personality and how she said that to you. Dont give in to what she says

• why does it matter? whatever fight you're having is only worth dropping if this is what matters in it.

• I'd honestly have to say a 5. Sorry