What's the most unattractive thing that you've ever seen someone of the opposite sex do?

I know for me, for example, I have this friend who really liked me but she had terrible hygiene. I mean, crusty lips, armpit hair... I felt really bad. Even though I'm still her friend I just can't get over the fact that she would actually approach me like this. What's your story?

Most Helpful Girl

• my ex would eat bean burritos from the cafeteria and would chew it with his mouth open and dripp it every where...yuck... plus the look of beans makes me want to puke didn't help,

okay and I know it not "manly" or whatever but I really wish guys would shave their armpits it be wayyy better...oh and the same ex his friend from his football team came up and was like what up beast! and high fived him and I was like huh? and my ex was all like I'm really hairy like every where, I mean every where like even...then I stopped him because just way too much info...yeah thts pretty much it...

• I'm guessing this is the reason why he's your ex? :)

• If it's worse than the things you have already mentioned, it's best to keep it to yourself. LOL!

• Haha yeah probably haha

What Girls Said 3

• This guy friend of mine put chewing tobacco inside of his lip and then proceed to spit brown sh!t into a clear cup, until there was about 1/2 to 3/4 inch of it in there. The most revolting thing I've seen anyone do, bar none.

Just remembering it makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

• hahaha I've had two experiences(:

My friend ast my ex if he shaved... (an area(;) and he said that all he shaved was his face ..

blehhh enough said .

Then one of my old guy friends who I was considering seeing had a big patch of hair behind his back like I don't know how to explain it, It was just gross haaha.

I know how you feel .

• Eat a grotesque amount of food all at once and then burp every few minutes afterwards...SO GROSS...

What Guys Said 3

• I can remember many many centuries ago when I was a virgin, I was talking to this really cute girl on the phone & while I was talking she BURPED REALLY DEEP & LONG, like some fat ass football player or something! I remember I tried to act like I didn't really care but I was so turned off that I couldn't pay attention to anything she said after that so I told her I had to go & hung up.

• I totally feel for you. Once I was with this really cute co-worker at party and she literally changed as a person. She drank, smoked up some weed and even invited me to her house (I didn't sleep with her). The result of that the next morning was the sound of a whalrus regurgitating in the bathroom. Needless to say, it was the beginning of the end.

• I know this girl who is just not at all ashamed of her bodily functions and regularly burps and other things without excusing herself, and never shaves and is just generally kind of offputtingly gross.

• Yeah that's gross dude

• It's kind of sad, actually, because she would be insanely hot if she cleaned herself and acted more politely, but she apparently just doesn't care about hygiene.

• Wow. You're a horrible friend. You should tell her.

• Believe it or not, I make jokes about it to her. Not too many people that will let you do that to them!