How many tubes, bottles, and cans of toiletries do you have?

I'm just curious: how many different lotions, creams, washes, etc do you use on a regular, day to day basis? I'm going on a cruise in a week and I'll have to bring one hefty bag to hold everything I need; am I in the norm?

I've got shampoo, conditioner, body wash, veet, two different face washes (one for before jogging and one for after), toner, acne cream, facial lotion, body lotion, lotion for my legs, deodorant, mousse, hair shine serum, contact lens cleaning solution, soaking solution, eyedrops, chapstick, and a tub of vaseline, all of which goes on one part of my body or another every day (except for the veet), making for a total of 19 items. If you count makeup, I also use foundation and eyeliner daily and mascara on rare occasions.

And I've never considered myself high maintenance.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm let's see, this is everything I can think of that I use on a daily basis:

Shampoo, conditioner, some de-frizzing hair stuff, shaving cream, facial cleanser, eye makeup remover, deodorant, foundation, eyeliner, and mascara.

So I use a total of 11 items. During the summer I don't usually wear makeup, so right now it's more like 8 items. I don't think you're out of the norm. You're number of items would be closer to mine if you didn't have all of the contacts/ eye stuff.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 3

• lol pantene shampoo, conditioner, leave in hair conditioner spray, vaseline, deodorant, mouthwash, toothpaste, make up eye remover, cleanser, toner, facial moisturizer, facial mask cream, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, lipgloss, lip stick, eye shadow, blush, powder, perfume (x3) = 24

• woah

uh I use moisterizing cream in the day and this oil at night...I wear makeup maybe once or twice a week...when I do it's lip gloss, liquid eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. That's it. Oh and perfume... that's it! Oh and I put clear nail polish once in a while...lol

If you're thinking I just let my hair do whatever...it's because I do...Oh ya I use shampoo and conditioner, but I just let it do whatever, it's growing out right now. :S looks like crap and I can't do anything about it... :(

• about 20