What are your physical stats people?

I was reading this magazine and it said we are going weaker going down generations and I believe the opposite of it tho! and lately you guys are proving me right ha. I was wondering what are your basic physical stats

Height-
Weight-
Bodyfat % - (If you know yours lol)

Add in more if you feel neccesary.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know i'm 188m (around 6,2), 79 kg (don't know pounds), and body fat is 6,3%. I'm actually lower than i'm supposed. It says i should be at least 7% for my height and weight.

• What? 6%? What's your neck and waist size?

• Dangggg bruh. Yea can be and I doubt there isn't single muscle fiber lol

• You on that clean diet from years bruh. Keep up the good work ^^

What Girls Said 4

• 170cm (5ft7)
    47kg (104lbs)
    Last time I checked my body fat was somewhere between 10 and 12% using a fat monitor.

We should be getting weaker seen as we no longer have to do the same level of physical labor but at the same time we're getting taller and bigger... and taller should be stronger.

• Hellll yea! We are gettin stronger, Having strong people like you helps too:-p Keep up the good work

• I'm 5'6". 128lbs. 34-26.5-37 I have no idea what my body fat % is.

• I'm 5'3" and 134 lbs. No idea about my body fat percentage, but I'd think it's at least in the healthy interval.

• 5'1," 121 lbs, I don't know my bodyfat percentage.
    I can lift up to 140lbs.

What Guys Said 2