How come when I was younger like 18-20 more women would talk to me and now a 22 year old they don't?

I have become less attractive now do you think that is why I used to have so many chances when I looked good but didn't make a move cause I was so bad at reading women's signals.

Most Helpful Girl

• it probably has nothing to do with your looks. people who are 18-20 are usually in college and a lot of them are just trying to have fun and look for little flings. once they are 22 and graduate they start to focus on being an adult, getting a job, place to live, etc. its just that they have different priorities.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree girls wanted flings back then but now at your age may be looking for something more serious or are trying to fun their place in the adult world

What Girls Said 2

• are u a lot more shyer now?

• No just uglier

• A little more actually yeah cause of being rejected lots of times.

• you're not ugly you just need to exercise and eat right and read some self help books to bring that confidence up.

You need to start feeling good about yourself to help draw those chicks in. Girls can pick up on good vibes and graviate towards it.

• I'm 22 and I'll talk to you :D

What Guys Said 2

• girls never spoke to me, so at least you got some attention... but I never spoke to them either, so maybe girls won't try if I don't

• Well, maybe you just need to find where you went wrong. Did you gain weight, or lose your style or something? Maybe undoing whatever changed will help.