Which makes you more uncomfortable?

Imagine you are a high school or college student. In one of your classes, you have a teacher who is extremely overweight. In another one of your classes, you have a teacher who is extremely emaciated and underweight. Which would make you more uncomfortable?

P. S. I use the scenario of teacher/student because it means you'll actually have to be looking at them for a long period of time.

• Extremely emaciated/underweight people make me more uncomfortable
    53% (8)8% (1)33% (9)Vote
  • Extremely overweight/obese people make me more uncomfortable
    7% (1)17% (2)11% (3)Vote
  • Both cases make me equally uncomfortable
    7% (1)17% (2)11% (3)Vote
  • I really don't care either way, I am not made uncomfortable when others are extremely under or overweight.
    33% (5)58% (7)45% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Only looking at people with extreme obesity or extreme underweight problems wouldn't bother me at all.

I would definitely bother me if I have to walk in their shoes.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I don't care. And I don't have to always look at the teacher. I can look at the board, my notebook, whatever else I want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Neither would bother me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one would make me uncomfortable as described

0|0
    0|0
  • Both the same.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Being fat does not coincide necessarily with suffering though it makes you less attractive than somebody fit.

Being anorexic is extremely aggravating - I used to be anorexic - my life was a living hell and I never wanted to be alive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither one would bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care either way.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted "A" but only if I didn't know why they looked so sickly. I'd be worried about their health. But I think you'd get used to it if you knew if they were sick or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted A. I wouldn't be *extremely* uncomfortable, but I would be a bit uncomfortable if they were extremely underweight. It's just something I don't see very often

1|0
    0|0