What hair colour would look best on me?

I might change my hair up. Right now it's dirty blonde ombre-ish. My natural colour is ash brown, and my natural hair texture is rough and slightly wavy.
I'm a month away from 15 years old
Here's some recent pictures of me: https://www.flickr.com/photos/89995807@N07/

What hair colour (or style) would suit me and look good on me?

Note: My style is grunge, a bit girly, festival "hipster" style, some vintage inspiration, and pretty out of the usual. I don't really wear a lot of leggings, uggs, sweaters, or other things lots of girls my age wear (not that that's a good or bad thing). So I'd like hair that's a bit out of the ordinary too, but nothing super out there.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• First off - your eyes are amazing. Anything to show off your eyes is a good thing. In the pics your hair is longer - I like shoulder length better. The pic of you in blonde with the blue top is really pretty but maybe that is just due to my affection for blue.

I say pretty much go with natural color. You are pretty enough to carry any color. If I had to choose I'd say straight blonde or full on brunnette. I don't like the half and half colors.

• Thank you, how short should I cut it?

• I would go somewhere between where it is now and shoulder length. The ends look a bit messy and a bit higher would keep it from hiding your boobs. Just honest opinion.

• Life threw you a pretty good set of cards already girl.

Your hair is fine, it fits you well.

• I think you hair is perfect as it is right now to be honest. From what I can tell I like you style, I am not really a big fan of a lot of stuff girls wear commonly either. The flowered headbands look nice. You look a lot older then your age though.

• Your pretty, you should smile in your pictures

• Haha I don't like my teeth so I don't smile very much oops

What Girls Said 5

• I think red might look good on you. If you're not brave enough to wear bright red, try a cooler, more subtler tone of red, that could still match with your eyebrows. I find it horrible when the hair color and eyebrows don't match at all.

• Thank you! Aha agreed, if you're going to change your hair colour you have to change your brow colour too :)

• I love the way it is now. My goodness, you're beautiful.

• I like the snow pic but all the colors look very similar to me.

• P. S love the eyeliner!

• Thank you! The pictures are all of the same hair colour, just different lighting aha. I was just wondering if I should change the colour, and if so which colour would look good :)

• I think that the color you have really suits you but I guess since I picked the one with the Lighting that made you hair look the lightest than if you want to change it I would you could easily pull of a tad bit lighter.

• you are cute as blonde

• You are quite pretty. I would definitely go lighter. Maybe get full highlights with lighter blonde tones.