Dress to Impress?

From tomorrow I am starting all new classes ready for next year. I've never been one to dress up, I'm always in a hoodie and jeans. So what can I do to make a good impression on my new classmates and maybe make new friends?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing up is a sign of respect for yourself. If you have no respect for yourself, then your not gonna get it anywhere.

For high school you don't really need to dress up, but it's best to start somewhere and build it up as a good habit. Eventually later on, dressing up will be mandatory, such as your future job. Especially after college.

What Guys Said 3

• Be yourself and comfortable with that... that will work.

• Be yourself. If you want to dress up, dress up. It's simple. I'm sure you're a beautiful woman. Just be confident - keep your chin up, smile, and please, don't complain about how bad your life is - instant buzzkill.

• dress what you think won't give people the wrong impression

What Girls Said 2

• dress with something that is your style. if it helps, look up some things in magazines that are fashion oriented. I like to read 'in style' or 'glamour',some of the outfits give me inspiration when I'm shopping for a new outfit. I try to get my hair done once a month. stuff like that. but the most important thing is being who you are and knowing what suits you. maybe go shopping with a friend and see what their opinion maybe or search up some outfits you think might look good on you

• Approachability is in the attitude and confidence not just the clothes. If you are comfy in jeans and a hoodie than keep that up. Wear what's comfortable is what I say.