Is it true that you women don't like being complimented by guy's you don't find attractive?

I am going to be honest with you ladies call me shallow if you wan't but if a a woman I didn't find attractive complimented me I really wouldn't like it.

0|0
13|3

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they hate it, but they don't really love it either. Persistent attention and compliments from someone they dislike is probably when it starts to get really annoying and awkward.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Women like being complimented all the time by who ever. For example a really drink man came up to me and said I was beautiful and I smelled good. OK thats weird and creepy, but ya that made me feel good about myself. So thank you drunk man. It is also cause women spend a lot of time on how they look and they want to know that there not taking a hour to get ready for no one to notice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate any compliment regardless from who. As long as it's sincere, I would like it and won't be bothered by whether I found this person attractive or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends, if is just a casual compliment I'd take it as something nice and say thanks, even if the guy is not attractive to me. But if is a constant creepy-kind of compliments, then I'd hate it!.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Yes it is.

0|1
    0|1
  • Ugly or non ugly doesn't matter to me as far as compliments are concerned. What matters is if he's a perv or a creep.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't bother I dont see nothing wrong with people appreciatig your beauty. As long as they werent being creepy about it

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me if a guy I don't find attractive compliments me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a shy type of person so when someone complimented me, I don't feel comfortable and just don't believe it but I do appreciate it.

0|0
    0|0
    • same i don't believe it when a woman compliments me i will think its a joke or a prank.

• I don't like being complimented by anyone no matter how objectively ugly or objectively attractive he may be. I don't appreciate compliments by men. I have a boyfriend so I don't need to have my ego stroked by anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I appreciate all compliments. If I'm not attracted to the guy then it's not like the compliment will make me go out with him, but I'll still appreciate what he says.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Attractive or rich guy compliments a girl: she's thankful
    Unattractive or broke guy says the same thing: he's creepy

1|0
    1|0
  • They do like to be complemented. They don't like to receive creepy compliments, such as: " Is that a push-up bra? coz those puppies look big!"

1|0
    0|0