Is it true that you women don't like being complimented by guy's you don't find attractive?

I am going to be honest with you ladies call me shallow if you wan't but if a a woman I didn't find attractive complimented me I really wouldn't like it.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think they hate it, but they don't really love it either. Persistent attention and compliments from someone they dislike is probably when it starts to get really annoying and awkward.

What Girls Said 12

• Women like being complimented all the time by who ever. For example a really drink man came up to me and said I was beautiful and I smelled good. OK thats weird and creepy, but ya that made me feel good about myself. So thank you drunk man. It is also cause women spend a lot of time on how they look and they want to know that there not taking a hour to get ready for no one to notice.

• I appreciate any compliment regardless from who. As long as it's sincere, I would like it and won't be bothered by whether I found this person attractive or not.

• It depends, if is just a casual compliment I'd take it as something nice and say thanks, even if the guy is not attractive to me. But if is a constant creepy-kind of compliments, then I'd hate it!.

• Yes. Yes it is.

• Ugly or non ugly doesn't matter to me as far as compliments are concerned. What matters is if he's a perv or a creep.

• It doesn't bother I dont see nothing wrong with people appreciatig your beauty. As long as they werent being creepy about it

• That doesn't bother me.

• Doesn't bother me if a guy I don't find attractive compliments me.

• I'm a shy type of person so when someone complimented me, I don't feel comfortable and just don't believe it but I do appreciate it.

• same i don't believe it when a woman compliments me i will think its a joke or a prank.

• I don't like being complimented by anyone no matter how objectively ugly or objectively attractive he may be. I don't appreciate compliments by men. I have a boyfriend so I don't need to have my ego stroked by anyone else.

• I appreciate all compliments. If I'm not attracted to the guy then it's not like the compliment will make me go out with him, but I'll still appreciate what he says.

What Guys Said 2

• Attractive or rich guy compliments a girl: she's thankful
    Unattractive or broke guy says the same thing: he's creepy

• They do like to be complemented. They don't like to receive creepy compliments, such as: " Is that a push-up bra? coz those puppies look big!"