Do you have a tattoo and if so where?

Simple as question states, Do you have a tattoo? and if so, where? and of what? And if it means something?:-p

I am just curious how many of y'll have tattoo :-p

Feel free to mention other details about your tattoo if you wanna?:-p

Most Helpful Guy

• No.

When I was young like you are, piercings were more in. I had a few body piercings. Took them out.

I would consider getting my kids birthdates done over my heart.

If I were religious, I'd get some religious tattoos because I like how they look... but I'm not.

What Girls Said 15

• I have 9. They're all in places that can be covered if needed. Some are meaningful and some are just silly girly ones. I have three favorites.

One on my left foot that says, "only this moment is life". Its from the book The Miracle of Mindfulness.

The other is on my right foot and says, "I am yours as long as you will have me". Its from a letter my husband wrote me when we were dating.

The third is on my left ribcage and says, "if I had to do it all again, I'd still say I do". Then there's a heart with our wedding date on it.

• Well you are your hubby seems really well lol don't wanna sound ass. But do you regret any of it?:-0

• I would but I honestly don't pay that much attention to it. I probably will get it removed one day but its not high on my priority list.

• Haha thats a way to go. No regrets

• I have none. I'm waiting for warmer weather so I can walk around in halter tops until it heals. Then I'll get one.

• Don't have a tattoo, but I might take one when I get older. Maybe a wolf, eagle or tribal tattoo. People used to call me Lonely Wolf, now usually Wolf. Eagle was the nickname of the guy that saved my life, and he still watches over me, even though he's dead now. Tribal, because I just like tribals, but I'm not sure which one I'd take and where.

• I'm a Tattoo Virgin...

• I have a tiny silhouette of a cat on my shoulder blade. My cattoo.

• Five small birds on my left hip bone. :)

• Aha dang must look awesome... or are you trolling-.- lol

• Haha no I'm not trolling. I got it a while after my 18th birthday. The five birds represent my mom, dad, brother, dog and me.

• Yay! Sounds pretty solid

• It is an old thing. I do not like it and never advice for it to anybody.

• I don't have any tattoos. I'm not really a tattoo person, but I'd think it'd be really cool to have one in my neck. But then again I know that'd really hurt so I wouldn't get one anyways.

• That's just fake hype, Didn't hurt me shit in back

• Thanks but I'd rather believe my roommate than some guy on the internet.

• -___- Yea well I tried. People don't have guts these days:p

• No I don't have any

• i don't not have a tattoo

• On my left side of my face

• Ahaha I am pretty sure Thats that dogs tongue:-p

• I said like it seems so! That you won't wanna cover any of it -_- ha

• Oh xD yeah I like my body without decorations

• I dont but i really want one.

• I have one, on my left shoulder blade - a couple of stars I got when I was 18.
    I want to get a staff of music on my foot... but that's all I'll ever get :-)

• Dang. Must look pretty awesoome

• It's just plain, two star outlines... one black, one blue (the blue one inside the black one). It's just plain... so I'm glad it's easy to hide, hah!

• Woh there. I think you are going little too shallow on yourself ha

• I have a tramp stamp. It's a bulls-eye.

• On my vagina

What Guys Said 9