Do guys like it when girls wear makeup?

A. No makeup at all

B. very light makeup (powder and maybe mascara)

C. enough makeup to see she worked on it (powder, mascara, eye shadow and lip gloss maybe light eyeliner)

D. Plenty of makeup (lots of products)

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer choice A and B only. Anything else just makes the person look like they are wearing a really bad disguise. If a woman is wearing too much make-up, I don't care what she is saying to me...I will just stare at her and think over and over in my head...I want to wash this sh*t off your face...I want to wash this sh*t off your face...I want to wa.. ahh you get the idea. Cosmetics are like Vodka and promises to Jesus to stop doing something bad if your not pregnant.. Use sparingly. - j

What Guys Said 4

• Too much is never good, so not C or D. A and B are both fine, but I guess if I absolutely had to choose I would vote A, because I've noticed that most girls that wear makeup generally look about as attractive, if not more attractive, when they don't wear it.

• I think C is kind of nice. If the girl has complexion problems I can see why they wear more makeup, but that can give a very false impression of looks. I do like eye shadow and lipstick or gloss though when not overdone.

• I perfer A or B if a girl wears a ton its just gross. B can look good if you don't wear a lot normally

• B.

Too much makes girls look ingenuine

What Girls Said 0