If only average and below average guys think your attractive does that mean your just average looking?

In general If no hot guys think your hot but the average guys think your attractive does that mean your just average looking? Since you're not attracting the hot guys? Right? Cause if you were attractive then you'd attract the good looking guys too but since you are only attractive to average guys that must mean you yourself are just plain looking?

Most Helpful Guy

• "In general If no hot guys think your hot but the average guys think your attractive does that mean your just average looking?", Yes.

What Guys Said 4

• Chances are, you are average. People tend to go for those who have a similar beauty rating. We feel more comfortable that way. AThe test smalls1995 wrote about pretty much shows that. I saw that documentary too.

• Looks are in the eyes of the beholder. Don't get too worked up. One guy may think you're average, another can think you're gorgeous.

• The answer is (almost certainly) yes you're just average looking.

What Girls Said 3

• I watched this documentary on sex appeal and they did a test on who would choose each other in a group. They said that based on your facial symmetry you tend to go with people that have a facial structure as symmetrical as your own. Facial symmetry is basically how one side of your face matches up with the other side. When they tested it out it was almost completely matched up to each persons facial symmetry. I don't think this can always be the case, but I think for the most part we are attracted to people that are just as attractive as we are. When we are younger we tend to just go for the most attractive, but I think once we are aware of how attractive we are we have a better idea of who fits with us physically.

• im not sure. i use to think like that but I don't know. the best way to find out in my opinion is to get the Hot or Not app.. and guys will tell you if your hot or not!

• It saddens me that it takes an app just to do that. I don't do apps because I don't have a smartphone, but even if I did...

• Yeah. Really ridiculous lol.

• I am average and I am ok with it.